Louie Christie has had a varied career including:
- making websites and apps for tech startups, almost as fast as those companies can go bust
- IT support, mostly telling people to 'switch it off-and-on again'
- programming mainframe computers older and more decrepid than himself
- waiting tables in Canada, snowboarding, and dodging bears
- leading youth camps on Kangaroo Island
- pig farming in the desert
He has masters degree in human-centred computer systems.
No, he's not sure what that means either.
Think it's something to do with making computers user-friendly.
And goodness knows, we could all do with a bit of that.
When he’s not coding...
He can be found in London performing questionable quality stand-up comedy.
In small basements below and above pubs.