Hi, I'm Louie Christie. I've had a varied career including:
- human-computer interaction consultant (IT consultant) for Kings College on a mental health app to slow down people's thinking, which is literally the opposite to what most apps do
- developing apps & websites almost as fast as tech startups can go bust
- podcast host mostly as an excuse to have a laugh with my mates
- panellist on a YouTube quiz show about video games
- hosting tech events but I can't do a forced fun face
- coaching coding to French students while half expecting the guillotine
- IT support mostly telling people to 'switch it off-and-on again'
- programming mainframe computers older and more decrepid than myself
- waiting tables, snowboarding, and dodging bears in Canada
- leading youth camps on Kangaroo Island
- pig farming in the desert
I have a masters degree in human-centred computer systems.
No, I'm not sure what that means either.
Think it's something to do with making computers user-friendly.
And goodness knows, we could all do with a bit of that.
When I'm not coding...
I can be found in London performing questionable quality stand-up comedy.
In small dark basements in rooms above pubs.
Survival With Me, Gregory [3 mins]
Video Game Panel Show
Podcast (Not Safe For Work)
* Apple won't let me share free iOS experiments 'til I pay $99 and I'm too stingy.
Like what you see?
Let's work together...